Mathematics-I | Computer Engineering | SEM 1 & 2 | Study Materials


Mathematics-I | Computer Engineering | SEM 1 & 2






Mathematics-I (3110014) Syllabus :

Syllabus

6 Elementary row operations in Matrix

Elementary row operations in Matrix,  Row echelon and Reduced row echelon forms,  Rank by echelon forms,  Inverse by Gauss-Jordan method,  Solution of system of linear equations by Gauss elimination and GaussJordan methods,  Eigen values and eigen vectors ,  Cayley-Hamilton theorem,  Diagonalization of a matrix.

Syllabus Download
Mathematics-IClick Here

Mathematics-I - IMP Question :

Material Download
Double Integrals (IMP Question & Answers)Click Here
Beta and Gamma Integrals (IMP Question & Answers) Click Here
Linear Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients (IMP Question & Answers) Click Here
Cauchy's Homogeneous Linear Differential Equations (IMP Question & Answers) Click Here
Mathematics-I IMP By Alpha-CET Click Here
Mathematics-I IMP (Formulas) Click Here

Chapter-Wise PPTs/Notes :

Units Download
Mathematics-I (Darshan Notes)
Click Here
Mathematics-I (Darshan PPT)Click Here
Mathematics-I (Handwritten Notes)Click Here

Mathematics-I Old Papers :

Year(Winter/Summer) Question Paper
Winter 2020Click Here
Winter 2019Click Here
Winter 2018Click Here
Summer 2019Click Here
Summer 2018Click Here

Mathematics-I Books :

Books Download
Mathematics-I By Mc Graw HillClick Here
Mathematics-I By MRCETClick Here
Mathematics-I By Darshan InstituteClick Here




Visitor Kindly Note : This website is created solely for the engineering students and graduates to download an engineering e-books, Competitive Study Notes & other Study materials for free of cost. GTU MEDIUM team try to Helping the students and others who cannot afford buying books is our aim. If You think this Study Material/Book is Useful, Please Get It Legally from the publishers & If you feel good Share this Website with Others.Disclaimer : GTU MEDIUM does not own this book/materials, neither created nor scanned. we provide the links which is already available on the internet. For any quarries, Disclaimer are requested to kindly contact us, We assured you we will do our best. We DO NOT SUPPORT PIRACY, this copy was provided for students who are financially troubled but deserving to learn. Thank you

Previous Post Next Post